Since 1980, AVP Pathanjalipuri has been offering traditional Ayurvedic health care. As an academic branch of Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (AVP), one of the renowned Ayurvedic institutions in India, AVP Pathanjalipuri is also a training facility for Ayurvedic doctors by the Gurukul system. In a pleasant climate, AVP Pathanjali is located in the serene foothills of the western ghats, known as "the lap of Mother Nature". These hills are known to have been a residing place of Pathanjali Maharishi, the father of Yoga Sutra. Being immersed in the nature of such a place is an integral part of the healing aspect at AVP Pathanjalipuri, in the traditional sense of Ayurveda.
Depending on the program designed per individual, a stay can last for as little as one week, or as long as a month, so this 76 bed hospital has a residential faculty to ensure the best medical care and training in Ayurveda. As a whole AVP Pathanjalipuri provides various services in Ayurveda, from classroom teachings, and advanced trainings for academia, to precisely designed treatments for the healing of various ailments. As each treatment is crafted per individual, diet is included and Guests are expected to adhere to the diet recommendations for the duration of their stay.
Accommodation is simple and clean, facilities such as TV and WiFi are available but at an additional charge.
- Ayurveda offer
- Medical treatment
- Ayurveda training courses
- Ayurveda Lectures
- Airport Transfer
- Laundry Service
- Individual diet
- Price category
Find similar ayurveda places
- Medical treatment in Coimbatore 3
- Medical treatment in India 11
- Medical treatment in the world 45
- Ayurveda training courses in Coimbatore 2
- Ayurveda training courses in India 6
- Ayurveda training courses in the world 21
- Massages/rejuvenation/wellness in Coimbatore 3
- Massages/rejuvenation/wellness in India 15
- Massages/rejuvenation/wellness in the world 74